Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Written in July of 2014 Someone somewhere once pointed out that girls liking guys for absolutely no reason, e.i. the ones who do not like them back or the total losers who don't care anyhow, was because of the fall, that God gave Eve such a strong "desire for your husband." I had a pretty bad experience with this back in college and prayed very hard for God to never let me fall in love again unless the man in question was already in love with me. This has proven to be a good thing, for I haven't fallen in love since. Thank goodness time is such a good healer! I think it comes down to our feminine desire to be loved, honored, and protected. However, in this modern-post-feministic-revolt society we live in, guys are effectively neutered since "women can do it themselves! they can make more money than you! they can fix their own cars! they don't even need you to become a mother so go somewhere else!" Yes, I blame the wider culture for this screwy, messed up situation. It doesn't matter who started it...but radical feminism has been passing around the lie that we must become men for the better part of a century now, and people go right on believing it despite the fact the culture continues to devolve and degrade. If marraige is meant to be, it will happen. It is better to wait 12 years for the right guy than to settle after only two months for the wrong one and have to live the rest of your life like that. Trust in the Lord, and he shall direct thy path. I've a big problem with that, because I have bought into the lie "it's my life and I"ll make something out of it" hook line and sinker. Yep...I'm that girl I can't stand: the rebellious one who wants to do it herself. Doing it myself has gotten me no where and continues to get me no where. Something to work on...and perhaps the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment