Friday, November 24, 2006

Little bit of Intro

It is rather funny that I'm here in the first place because I'm very computer illiterate, and even more internet illiterate. This is partially due to disinterest, to laziness, and to obstinacy, as I have always been wary of technology. Email, for instance, I don't really care for becuase it is rather impersonal, and you cannot get into an email like you can get into a letter. In an email, the person's mind and thoughts might be on the screen, but with a letter, the person is on the paper. They have touched the paper, and you touch it now. Yes, I'm sentimental too. My purpose in making this blog is to actually publish some of the writings and musings I've been doing for the past several years, and to get myself out of my bubble. I tried one of these before, and it did not work, so we shall see if it works, and then I shall charge ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment